Got a line on Super xl XL-925 Cylinders and pistons new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He visited AS at 8:48pm tonight. He is just waiting for some sympathy to chime back in how that one person redeemed his faith in mankind and will stick around. It has been played out many times.

I wonder if this is our Calvin coming to the realization he should be selling rather than buying? Taken from the Winston-Salem Craigslist and posted last night at 10:41.

Bunch of Homelite Chainsaws for sale - $350 (eastern nc )

Have tons of Parts saws Homelite mainly older style of Homelite Super xl ao XL 12 Super EZ and much more total almost about 30 saws will take $ 350.00 for the whole lot contact Calvin at 252-515-2747 thank you

I wonder if this is our Calvin coming to the realization he should be selling rather than buying? Taken from the Winston-Salem Craigslist and posted last night at 10:41.

Have tons of Parts saws Homelite mainly older style of Homelite Super xl ao XL 12 Super EZ and much more total almost about 30 saws will take $ 350.00 for the whole lot contact Calvin at 252-515-2747 thank you

He should have taken my offer, I spent $1,800 at the annual "friends of Walt" strip club lunch today. Now I reek of perfume and have glitter in my hair.

Well I'll be!!!

Calvin's website says his business is in Newport NC and that phone # comes up as being from Morehead NC.....You can throw a stone between those two places.......I'm betting that's our "special" Calvin.

His website is down due to not having internet connection. Hard to make money that way.

He said his cell phone and internet was getting turned off if he didn't come up w/ the $360 to pay the bill...

I didn't get that memo !!!! lol

It started a few years ago on a snowy day I decided to take my framing crew for lunch at like 11am, at closing time I finally left, since then, I like to get the younger guys together once a year, it makes it easier to get them to work harder. Since I closed my business, today was probably the last.

His website is down due to not having internet connection. Hard to make money that way.

Personally I think he should launch a new career as a motivational speaker:yoyo:

He should have taken my offer, I spent $1,800 at the annual "friends of Walt" strip club lunch today. Now I reek of perfume and have glitter in my hair.

Walt you better hope that's all you brought home or I see cold nights ahead for you outside in the dog house. You don't have pics, you want to buy some. To the highest bidder you or the wife. She gets a buyers premium.

Walt you better hope that's all you brought home or I see cold nights ahead for you outside in the dog house. You don't have pics, you want to buy some. To the highest bidder you or the wife. She gets a buyers premium.

I don't touch those "students just working their way thru college" the smell and glitter was collateral damage, I swear you could deliver a letter there and come out with the smell. I can't speak for a couple of guys that were in the back room so long I forgot they were with us...

I don't touch those "students just working their way thru college" the smell and glitter was collateral damage, I swear you could deliver a letter there and come out with the smell. I can't speak for a couple of guys that were in the back room so long I forgot they were with us...

Oh man! That's so true.......I swear that glitter gets on you via osmosis.:hmm3grin2orange:

Back