Got another 440 today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, two 440s. Beats my two 361s.

I fell like I am playing Texas hold'em or something.

this is eucher and you just got trumped. one saw instead of 4. makes sence to me.

attachment.php

LMAO!

:cheers:

I have seven 440's.Four of which have never been started.I may keep two of them new until they become extinct,then auction them off to the highest bidder....I had to buy as many as I could get my hands on.Not only is it my favorite saw of all time,I have so many old ones laying around for parts.

I have seven 440's.Four of which have never been started.I may keep two of them new until they become extinct,then auction them off to the highest bidder....I had to buy as many as I could get my hands on.Not only is it my favorite saw of all time,I have so many old ones laying around for parts.

Sounds like you are good for a few years of cutting or until we run out of gas to run them on. LOL My favorite saw as well. Pioneerguy600

Im trying to trade my like-new 7900 for a good 440 or 460...or even on old 066. Had the line on an 044 and an 066, but hasnt heppened yet.

this is eucher and you just got trumped. one saw instead of 4. makes sence to me.

LMAO!

:cheers:

Trumps don't mean diddly in poker, and if you think that your one red saw is better than two pairs of 361s and 440's, I want some of those drugs that you are on. :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

I've pretty much got the one 440 broke in and noticed the staining on the side cover from the exhaust. Is their a quik fix or mod to solve this? Dual port or extend the exhaust shroud I suppose?

I've pretty much got the one 440 broke in and noticed the staining on the side cover from the exhaust. Is their a quik fix or mod to solve this? Dual port or extend the exhaust shroud I suppose?

You could put aluminum duct tape on it, the actual metal kind.....just cut a strip to fit the desired area.

Back