Got lucky today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked up the 026 of my dreams today. Check out these pics:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It doesn't appear to have more than a few hours on it, if that. The bar is a bit ambitious (20") but I think I'll use it for a while and see if the extra reach that some like is enough to justify carrying the extra weight. The safety chain will go soon, too. The teeth are already 50% gone. When the spur sprocket is worn enough, I'll switch to rim but that won't be for a while - there's virtually no wear on the sprocket that's there. The carb (WT 22 I think, have not yet pulled it out) has adjustable hi jet.

It was a 130 mile round trip to get it home, but well worth it. I'm pretty sure my conscience is going to make me send the seller some additional money. That saw for under $100 is too good for me to sleep well.

You did real good on that deal. If you run it a little and then do a muffler mod on it you'll think you got a whole nother saw. I think the one we had also ran a 20" bar and it had no trouble with it. Enjoy the new toy.
Joe

:msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back