Got me a new helper yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggenius29

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, we went to the hospitle yesterday morning at 6 and at 10:30 we got a little boy. Our first was a girl, almost 2 years apart, she is 2 today. She gets a birthday party in the hospitle tonight.

Eli Darren 7 lbs 2 oz's. 21" long

I was at the Stihl dealer on my way to the hospitle and was thinking a MS 200 or 200T would be a good small lightweight saw for him. Once I get him home we will go for walks into the woods and start him out right before the skeeters come to play.

Congrats and enjoy the :newbie:...Mine were born yesterday and turn 3 in April and 6 in July...Man do they grow up fast...

Congrats! And I also like the sound of his name. And a happy 2nd b-day to your little girl.

Kevin

Congrats! And I also like the sound of his name. And a happy 2nd b-day to your little girl.

Kevin

We liked the first name, and the middle name is after his uncle. My wifes brother was killed on a bike when he was 9, so we desided to name our little one after him.

Congratulations to you and your wife. Tell your daughter she's a big sister now, she'll like that.:clap:

She is really digging being a big sister. We have been talking it up to her for the past 8 months.

Latest posts

Back