got to love being sick, and future score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2yb3

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
well i have a hard time sitting at home when i am sick, did this the other week View attachment 244132View attachment 244133View attachment 244134View attachment 244135View attachment 244136 4th pic i put the strap on cause dot was being an a$$, 5th pic spare work saws, legally we cant use them for work(except the full wrap 357's but im not taking those) the rest i can have/buy really cheap from work, a 372, 4 55's and a 61, then in the bin besides that is my coworkers still ms 270 (no wrap) and a husky 570 that he set on fire after leaving the brake on... he wants to give me those 2 saws. i love my ranger hauls wood pretty good and got into these quad trails lol, 5 spd, 4L i love the fx4 level 2 package, nice full skid plates didnt have to worry about limbs and crap wrecking stuff underneath. so whenever im at work and got time i got to talk to the safety/shop guy that looks after the field gear and hash out a deal on the saws lol

Latest posts

Back