Great customer service Logrite.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChopperDan

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I got a delivery from Logrite by Fedx on Tuesday.

The deal was after the storm a company took a pallet of tools, overnight. It wasn't the size they wanted but needed them, to be replaced with the correct size latter. So they had orange handled 48" used cant hooks on the cheap.

I ordered one on Friday. Then decided I wanted 2 more. 1 to convert to a peavey and 1 for a buddy. I emailed the over the weekend and they offered to convert one for me n/c. Them being orange was a plus.:hmm3grin2orange:

Hat off to them. They are a great company with excellent customer service.

20130220_155740.jpg

Got 2 Logrite cant hooks....great people to deal with for sure and their products are 1st class.

Ed

I have the blue hd model, one of the best investments you can make, I also have the hf log jac and it bent the first time I used it, the logrite is bulletproof!!

I've got a log rite pickaroon, it's great. Used it 45 min. ago unloading a truckload of wood.:msp_thumbup:

Does the middle one have a crushed tip?

Those look sweet aside from that. I have a timber jack, and it kind of sucks as a cant hook in my opinion. Can't handle wood much bigger than 24", can't handle biting in on the non-hook end, can't get enough leverage half the time and can't find it with its nifty dark maroon color.

I guess it is a CAN'T hook after all!

Latest posts

Back