Great day out cutting yesterday!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is quite a load of ....saws.

Just kidding. Looks like some good heat and a good days work. Thanks for the pics

If you'd put the 880 in the cab you could get another 1/4 cord in there Hal:msp_biggrin:

:popcorn:

I really like to run the 880. Do not get as much time with it as I would like.

Hal

Never tried an 880 but ran a ported 084, geez loweez, mambo big cutter deluxe city.

Well, you do have an excuse to look for BIG trees now, and more fun!

I like the way that truck is loaded with wood, saws, and the appropriate stickers on the window of an appropriate truck. I simply wish it was sunny here in WNC. With an overage of over 20" of rain I haven't been able to cut at all this summer up on the mountain. It wouldn't be an issue but I cut for the whole family, four houses. I guess this winter will be long. Did I mention I really like those saws.

Shea

I like the way that truck is loaded with wood, saws, and the appropriate stickers on the window of an appropriate truck. I simply wish it was sunny here in WNC. With an overage of over 20" of rain I haven't been able to cut at all this summer up on the mountain. It wouldn't be an issue but I cut for the whole family, four houses. I guess this winter will be long. Did I mention I really like those saws.

Shea

Understand the rain. Youngest son is at FT Bragg.

Sure wish you could send a good bit of that this way. We really could use about a foot of rain right now.

Hal

Nice load, really like the pics...woohoo! Look at all the orange! Now that's a good sight there :msp_smile:

Back