Great day out cutting yesterday!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morewood

morewood

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
I like the way that truck is loaded with wood, saws, and the appropriate stickers on the window of an appropriate truck. I simply wish it was sunny here in WNC. With an overage of over 20" of rain I haven't been able to cut at all this summer up on the mountain. It wouldn't be an issue but I cut for the whole family, four houses. I guess this winter will be long. Did I mention I really like those saws.

Shea

Wolfcsm
I like the way that truck is loaded with wood, saws, and the appropriate stickers on the window of an appropriate truck. I simply wish it was sunny here in WNC. With an overage of over 20" of rain I haven't been able to cut at all this summer up on the mountain. It wouldn't be an issue but I cut for the whole family, four houses. I guess this winter will be long. Did I mention I really like those saws.

Shea

Understand the rain. Youngest son is at FT Bragg.

Sure wish you could send a good bit of that this way. We really could use about a foot of rain right now.

Hal

Latest posts