Great week for saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
I sold a bunch of saws tuesday.Then i was looking around cl and found 3 050's. I went for a 5 hr ride made a great deal and came home. 2 have good comp, got one firing just now. the other is stuck. They cleaned up real nice and have an almost new b&c and one has a new b&c. Last week end i got a kx250 saw and a nice 051 wicked cheap. I thhink its gonna b a goodd year.

Attachments

• CAM00259.jpg
    CAM00259.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 165
  • CAM00260.jpg
    CAM00260.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 150
Yes sir, right now its a buyers market. The official CL chainsaw season is over until roughly September around here. Mostly the afflicted and bargain hunters this time of year.

I had pretty good week as well, Husky 261 on Monday, Echo 900 on Tuesday, Poulan 655 Wednesday, Pioneer P-45 Western on Thursday and a Poulan Pro 315 on Friday. Went looking today but came up empty.

Went looking today but came up empty. Why you poor soul!:oops:

Read a post here last night where a member picked up a $70.00 Echo top handle at Home Depot. Hit both in town, passed on a CS-310 for $129 and a Makita DCS 6421 from the rental store for $300. If it had been $200 like they once were I would have bought it.

I do have a Poulan 5200 that went in the mail today.

Turns out the seized up one isn't seized. i grabed it last cause the guy said it was stuck. i noticed it had a piston stop in it, sweet now i have a nicer piston stoper and i have another decent 050

i got a freebie crapsman last week,,,,, new fuel line and carb kit and it ran like a champ,,, turned around and made 100 bucks with it thursday and friday and flipped it last night for 20 bucks to a neighbor in need of a saw and didn't have much money

IMG_1392.JPG

Hey c saw I Got a real nice echo ill sell ya sence your doing so well. Compression is "grate" and its a good runner. Even fixed the pull start for ya. Now that its not "mud season" I'm sure you got extra cash.

Btw yes I am going to continue to troll your post entell you address our issue. We can talk about it in private if you would reply to messages but I am not above hashing it out in public.

Sorry to the rest of the members but this seems to be the only way to get ahold of the op sence he will not reply to private messages.

Hey c saw I Got a real nice echo ill sell ya sence your doing so well. Compression is "grate" and its a good runner. Even fixed the pull start for ya. Now that its not "mud season" I'm sure you got extra cash.

Btw yes I am going to continue to troll your post entell you address our issue. We can talk about it in private if you would reply to messages but I am not above hashing it out in public.

Sorry to the rest of the members but this seems to be the only way to get ahold of the op sence he will not reply to private messages.
I was wondering when this was going to go "public".
By the way, one of the moderators here is keenly aware of the situation.

I was wondering when this was going to go "public".
By the way, one of the moderators here is keenly aware of the situation.

Well I'm not here to pi$$ off the mods or bother other members with something that should have been able to be resolved in private. If the mods feel I'm out of line please feel free to remove my posts. I really enjoy this forum and don't want to anger the powers that be.

Well I'm not here to pi$$ off the mods or bother other members with something that should have been able to be resolved in private. If the mods feel I'm out of line please feel free to remove my posts. I really enjoy this forum and don't want to anger the powers that be.

Oh no, I wasn't passing judgement. I was just letting you know that they are aware of what transpired previously. Hopefully a resolution can be reached sooner, rather then later.

Oh no, I wasn't passing judgement. I was just letting you know that they are aware of what transpired previously. Hopefully a resolution can be reached sooner, rather then later.

Lol I feel like this is something that should be taken to one of those tv court shows. Not a big loss monetarily but the still. If you sell a saw and say it runs and it has good compression it damn well better. That's my opinion anyway.

What cause i don't want to give u free money to fix a saw that was fine, after u waited 4 months to bring it up. it seems ur trying to screw me. as it was i ate the shipping. if you can't make that saw run u should find another hobby. You get nothing "I have a potty mouth"! There its been addresed.

Back