Great week for saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What cause i don't want to give u free money to fix a saw that was fine, after u waited 4 months to bring it up. it seems ur trying to screw me. as it was i ate the shipping. if you can't make that saw run u should find another hobby. You get nothing "I have a potty mouth"! There its been addresed.

That's gonna leave a mark.

What cause i don't want to give u free money to fix a saw that was fine, after u waited 4 months to bring it up. it seems ur trying to screw me. as it was i ate the shipping. if you can't make that saw run u should find another hobby. You get nothing "I have a potty mouth"! There its been addresed.

As I have stated before I could really care less about money. I'm calling you out as a crook and a lier. Ether you falsely represented the facts about the saw to make the sale or you didn't know enough about the saw to begin with and just said it ran and have good comp. I will admit that it took a few months for me to find a new recoil and intall it to find out that the saw was not a runner and the compression was only 120psi. If you think I would go this far to screw you out of 30 or 40 bucks you are insane. If you would have just said sorry all sales are finle when I first privated messaged you about the issues I would have just let it go but you asked me what I wanted to do and offered to return some money if I wanted to keep the saw. Then blew me off for a month or so then said you were broke then blew me off some more then after a couple months of that dance you turn around and act like I'm trying to run a scam on YOU. And for the record I paid the shipping on the saw. I still have every private message and have sent you a copy if you care to refresh your mind on how things went down. Also I have not tried to get the saw going past rebuilding the carb and replacing the fule lines. When I get time to work on it I'm sure that the wonderful ppl on the forum can help me with fixing it. Thanks for the "I have a potty mouth" and you do the same ;)

Latest posts

Back