gs461 rock boss water kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boutselis

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know this isn't the type of chainsaw most of you (any of you) use but was hoping some tech on this board had some experience with one.

its in great condition and runs great but the water kit seems to be clogged and I can not see where the water ports are.

any help would be appreciated. I need it for work right now

I know this isn't the type of chainsaw most of you (any of you) use but was hoping some tech on this board had some experience with one.

its in great condition and runs great but the water kit seems to be clogged and I can not see where the water ports are.

any help would be appreciated. I need it for work right now
Don't quote me, but I believe there is the one (or 2) water ports in the normal chainsaw oiler area near the bar nuts, as well as a port midway up the rear of the clutch drum. Don't know exactly where they all are, but that should put you in the right areas. Hope you get it working.

Don't quote me, but I believe there is the one (or 2) water ports in the normal chainsaw oiler area near the bar nuts, as well as a port midway up the rear of the clutch drum. Don't know exactly where they all are, but that should put you in the right areas. Hope you get it working.
they must be super hard to see because I can find them. thats where i figured they would be but they are hiding

I figured out what my problem is. the quick connect was broken and not allowing water to go through. it looks like the water sprays through the bar. no idea how though

Latest posts

Back