GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I will be bringing the positrac. It is still on a site 2 hours away. I think between Andy and Doug we should be ok. Right?

Will be handy if Andy can bring pallet forks to load the bucking trailer.
I could probaly still get the old bobcat if you think we really need it, as long as chris's neighbor's trailer is heavy enough and he is willing to go past eau claire to pick it up. It is old, big, but will lift alot. Will for sure want to keep it inside overnight.

If Andy is loading the bucking trailer & Doug's bucking stand, Doug can hustle some of the logs, but keeping the splitters supplied is key. Is there anything on site to help with the skidding/log retrieval?

I was definitely not knocking bucking stands, I just wanted to go a step further.

If Andy is loading the bucking trailer & Doug's bucking stand, Doug can hustle some of the logs, but keeping the splitters supplied is key. Is there anything on site to help with the skidding/log retrieval?

I was definitely not knocking bucking stands, I just wanted to go a step further.
Now that I look back John, I understand what you were trying to say!

Talked to Chris, there will be another skid steer there, a neighbors. Also they have the fork lift and log truck if needed. Carson, the guy who runs the place some of you guys will be staying has a gooseneck trailer that can be used under doug's bucking stand. Also they are calling around for a porta-potty.

d0a5db53d1f3f96af70a0a45b0451645.jpg
pickles done truck loaded.

Latest posts

Back