GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Sarah are going to try to leave our house around 5:30 this afternoon, about a 2.5hour trip. Are we meeting at Scotts house or at the shop? Will there be somewhere heated to put my skidsteer inside overnight? We still thinking about doing a little wild game dinner tonight at Scotts shop at his house? Just trying to nail it down as to where to go. How far is the hotel from Scotts house?

Me and Sarah are going to try to leave our house around 5:30 this afternoon, about a 2.5hour trip. Are we meeting at Scotts house or at the shop? Will there be somewhere heated to put my skidsteer inside overnight? We still thinking about doing a little wild game dinner tonight at Scotts shop at his house? Just trying to nail it down as to where to go. How far is the hotel from Scotts house?
They will have somewhere for your skid steer. The guys will be most likely be at the shop at Scotts house when you arrive. The hotel is a mile north of Scotts sawmill/shop.

5649044155bb0261b80df4f10b5a2a25.jpg
Running along the Mississippi river nort of prairie!

Back