GTG in Indiana?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
atlarge54

atlarge54

ArboristSite Guru
I'll be sure to bring something tasty if I make it. Suddenly an unforeseen project rears it ugly head and the "idiot" must quit loafing and get busy. I do think I can squeeze it into my schedule though. One thing is certain----I don't need to add to the firewood pile.

ash man

ash man

ArboristSite Guru
Dex I live just west of Wellington by 10 minutes, my kids are in the wellington school district. Kinda bummed i didn't know about the May Canton Gtg. I've been anxiously awaiting one in Ohio. I'd love to host one, but my wife doesn't appreciate my obsession with chainsaws.

gulity1

gulity1

ArboristSite Guru
Down river is considered southwest detroit
Umm kinda Im a little farther south then that... Detroit starts the Gypsum plant on Jefferson Im about 8-10 miles south of that but your in the right area. Love me some Mexican food late at night, Good stuff or Pizza Papalias, Slows all good eats. Southwest Detroit is Rouge, Del Ray, some areas of Ecorse, not really but those are the closest citys to it anyhow. ya right where you from?

Latest posts