GTG in Upstate SC?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlBoy440

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey I am wanting GTG in my area which is near Clemson, SC. I have not set a date, was just wanting to know who was interested and then go from there. I got plenty of wood, even some 10" square poplar, it is dry but would be good for timed cuts. I am wanting to try some AV100 gas and I would supply 5 gallons of it mixed with Stihl Ultra oil. We got a good stand to cut off of and could arrange some food and drinks. Anyone who is interested just let me know and we can get it rolling! I am about 2 hours from Atlanta, 3 hrs from Charllote and 2 hrs from Asheville.

I got a few friends that are not members that will be there so that makes atleast 5 already, they have a modded saw or two! Hopefully I can get a few more locals to come, but I would love to have some more AS members make it!

I am going to keep this thread going fresh, we need to have some people show up for this thing! Come on there has to be more members in the area.

What time frame are you looking at? I have a sister in Greenville SC, and if it were over my Christmas break, well, I had been thinking of heading that way. You'll prolly do it before then, but hey, doesn't hurt to ask.

I am trying to think of getting it before the Christmas time or maybe after, going to take a concensus from some people, Christmas time would be tough though!

how far upstate?

:popcorn:

wow, that is upstate.

about 6 hours for me. the road to atlanta.

:cheers:

Last edited:
SB

I'm in- might bring a buddy w/ me. Also, I gotta bring some Husky saws with all that ugly orange in your neighborhood!:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back