Guess the amount of wood pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLfirewood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here are some logs I hauled in. I know how many board feet are in the pictures. Can you guess? The logs on the truck all went to the stave mill today. I keep the saw logs from logging jobs and make firewood out of them. In the last picture I'm trying to teach her how to use the splitter but it's just not working. I guess it's a thumbs thing.

Scott

Looks like enough to keep my 3 buildings warm in January for 2 weeks, saw logs a worth poo here at the moment no matter of what board ft they are! I say the beefer goes around 375? :D

Nice load though!

I'm willing to bet your sitting at 30-35K with that load in the truck/trailer .I too am interested in how many BF,as I have a load similar is size.

There is right at 1500ft on the ground (3 cord once cut and split). The truck and trailer scaled out 1200ft on the doyle scale. Not a bad load. It brought in $1080.

Scott

Here are some logs I hauled in. I know how many board feet are in the pictures. Can you guess? The logs on the truck all went to the stave mill today. I keep the saw logs from logging jobs and make firewood out of them. In the last picture I'm trying to teach her how to use the splitter but it's just not working. I guess it's a thumbs thing.

Scott

I tell my choc lab ,my shadow, that if you had thumbs I wouldnt have to work so darn hard, she always answers the same "woof"

MD

Latest posts

Back