Hahaha

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got a chuckle out of this AUCTION.

How about this question and answer -

Q: WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SAW? RUN OVER? FIRE? DOES IT HAVE GOOD COMPRESSION?

A: i have no history or background information of this saw. it does NOT appear to have been run over. i do not have the means to test the compression for a specific number. IT HAS COMPRESSION, but i dont know if its good.

Hopefully the person who gambled $277.50 priced the $275 piston and cylinder kit before bidding. I'd prefer a new saw with bar and chain for $25 more.

A: i have no history or background information of this saw. it does NOT appear to have been run over. i do not have the means to test the compression for a specific number. IT HAS COMPRESSION, but i dont know if its good.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll bet a member here asked that one, at least it sounds like something i would ask when im in a smart alec mood hahaha :chainsaw:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll bet a member here asked that one, at least it sounds like something i would ask when im in a smart alec mood hahaha :chainsaw:

They did

this saw may run, i have not tried to start it so i do not know if it will or not. i pulled the crank rope and the engine is NOT stuck. im selling it as a parts saw

And someone paid $247.50 +30 shipping for this...

ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Let me translate this ad for the nimrods that pay crazy prices on Ebay....

this saw may run.. It does not run!!!

I have not tried to start it... Hmmm sure you didn't... If you believe that...

im selling it as a parts saw... It does not run!!!

Next we are going to see a post of someone saying:
I bought this saw on ebay figuring it was good deal, help me get it running

or...

I bought this saw and the seller cheated me

Nope the seller stated it as it was...

When will people learn that winning an item on ebay by overpaying for it is not winning at all!

Wait...this explains it all...'

The guy who bought the MS361 also bought this on Ebay...!

Nuff said!!!!

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back