Haix Boots

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen those before but I gotta have a big heal. I've acumulated like three pairs of Wesco's I keep sending back they can even alter the size. Pretty much new when you get them back. They due custom fitting and can get them to fit like a dream. I get a few years out of a pair. They are not a whole lot more exspensive than the boots you are looking at.

I have the orange ones (well theystarted off orange anyway!) I hve only been climbing since the summer and havent ever worn anything else by way of comparison but i can say that they are extremly comfortable both in the tree and on the ground, the grip is good and the ankle support is excellent. On top of that they are very good at keeping water out and keeping my feet warm! Would definitly buy another pair as long as they dont wear out tooo quick, as yet there are no signs of coming apart at all

I have been using haix for the last 3 yrs . They have very good build quality. I liked the airpower gold boots and have 2 pairs. The The haix r200 are nice to but the sole seems to be harder and not as grippy but still has great quality. The new one is the xr200 which I haven't tried.

Latest posts

Back