happy b-day golgit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the birthday greetings everybody...

I spent the day getting my bi-focals adjusted, my dentures sharpened, put new batteries in my hearing aids, had my hip replacement reset, my artificial knees realigned, got the bargain basement EKG and stress test at the local Docs in a Box, had the sending unit in my pacemaker turned up a notch, and had a permanent IV put in for the 55 gallon drum of Geritol Extra Strength that goes everywhere with me.

I walked a couple of sales on the way back home. When I got home I cut some wood, had a porkchop and egg sandwich for lunch, a few Winstons and some coffee for dessert, and checked on the progress of the bananna whip cream filled cake that the wife is baking.

I should be good for another week or two now. :msp_biggrin:

I spent the day getting my bi-focals adjusted, my dentures sharpened, put new batteries in my hearing aids, had my hip replacement reset, my artificial knees realigned, got the bargain basement EKG and stress test at the local Docs in a Box, had the sending unit in my pacemaker turned up a notch, and had a permanent IV put in for the 55 gallon drum of Geritol Extra Strength that goes everywhere with me.

I walked a couple of sales on the way back home. When I got home I cut some wood, had a porkchop and egg sandwich for lunch, a few Winstons and some coffee for dessert, and checked on the progress of the bananna whip cream filled cake that the wife is baking.

I should be good for another week or two now. :msp_biggrin:

And you never stopped to pick up Depends? :D

Latest posts

Back