Happy Birthday to me!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well it came 2 weeks late, but it's all here! Plenty of Beach to play on!

:jawdrop: Maybe I mean Beech. I expect about 8 to 10 cord. Price $700.

Millman

I mean we all love wood.. But I wouldn't be buying myself wood for my B-Day.. I thought it was going to be pictures of a spliter or a new saw!!

Full Trailer load.

It was a full log load on a 21' by 8' trailer. This is the 4th load I've gotton from Howard and I avg. about 25-26 face (4x4x16") or 8 to 9 full cord. We'll find out when the cutt'ins done!

Sorry.I don't see that stack as being near 8 cords.Maybe just the picture, but what was it delivered on?

I'm with you Coog, Could be the perspective but looks more like 4-5 cord too me? We'll see, but nice firewood none the less.

I thought it really was your birthday, I was going to say, jeez what a slut. Your own "look at me" birthday thread. LOL:popcorn:

Here is the new to me 361 that did arrive on my Birthday.

From what I hear, you can just sit back and that 361 will buck and split that pile all on it own. Then when its done, it'll grill up a couple steaks, make a bowl of coleslaw...... and get you both a cold beer outta the fridge. :dizzy:

So.... whadda think of the infamous 3 6 1 ??

It's better than the 310 I was using. We had a small GTG in Cortland with some other members and it held it's own against the Dolmar and un-modded husky. I was actually looking for a 372XP but I could'nt pass up the price and the used 372 in the tradin post was still a little hi for me. I think my next saw will be a 346xp. I would like something a little smaller to take tops with. So far I can't complain....and come to find out, my back is feeling better all the time.

:greenchainsaw:

From what I hear, you can just sit back and that 361 will buck and split that pile all on it own. Then when its done, it'll grill up a couple steaks, make a bowl of coleslaw...... and get you both a cold beer outta the fridge. :dizzy:

It really does a nice job with the coleslaw! It still has some problems opening the beer can, but bottles seem to be no problem!

:):clap:

It's better than the 310 I was using. We had a small GTG in Cortland with some other members and it held it's own against the Dolmar and un-modded husky. I was actually looking for a 372XP but I could'nt pass up the price and the used 372 in the tradin post was still a little hi for me. I think my next saw will be a 346xp. I would like something a little smaller to take tops with. So far I can't complain....and come to find out, my back is feeling better all the time.

:greenchainsaw:

I wanna know which Dolmar model it held its own against ?

Dolmars

I wanna know which Dolmar model it held its own against ?

When we timed it against a 5100 it ran a little over 1 sec quicker on a 16" diameter ash and about 1.5 secs. slower than a 7900. I really liked how both saws ran. At the GTG we had a nice variety of saws. A nice line up of modded and stock Huskys, the dolmars and stihls ranging from a 180 to a 440 mag. The problem we have with dolmars out here in the Rochester NY area is no dealer support. I just heard of one place in Canandaigua that dumped Stihl and picked up Dolmar. I'll have to check it out because the next saw is going to a a 50cc for doing tops.

Latest posts

Back