Has anyone discussed this yet?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be neat to see on TV, but I prefer reality. There is some hyped up crap on there. Most tree work is not nearly so glorious. I guess you need drama to be on TV even if it's supposed to be a reality show.

This guy is a disaster waiting to happen. I wonder if they'll show him actually killing someone on tv because its going to happen. He already hit someone with his damn bobcat! Its too bad that someone higher up in the arbor industry say like ISA couldn't come and suspend or take his certification away for a while. Whole trees craned out with an undersized crane? Does PPE mean anything to anyone? Riding the crane up to the tree tops? Maybe not in OK but here in MA, unless its the ONLY way, it's illegal to ride the crane up to the tree tops. Wonder how much video got left on the cutting room floor after the series was finished for liability reasons? No talent ass clown IMO.

Start counting

This will get more play than beg for rep II. I'm still not sure how it made me feel. It was cute seeing the pete do a wheelie. Iv'e done one in a skidloader before, never in a tandem axle truck. I'm gonna go watch it again.

chuck norris doing treejobs????

far out! I never thought Chuck Norris is in the treebiz aswell... .
Seriously, whats all this about? Does anyone book these blokes or are they on a special mission???
I always tried to behave halfway serious and professional at customers place. I think I´ll try these guys manners, just curious what happens next.
anyway, big fun movies, big fun homepage!
Jallah, becks

Latest posts

Back