Has anyone else seen these old black Stihl saw case's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davhul

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've had this saw case for a while that I got at a stihl show years ago and wonder if anyone else has seen one? Everytime I pull it out someone wants one or haven't never seen. It can unfold and has hinge's. It also has a specific place for all your wrenches, plugs, wedges, Files, and Even a few outlines I have no idea what goes there. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I've had this saw case for a while that I got at a stihl show years ago and wonder if anyone else has seen one? Everytime I pull it out someone wants one or haven't never seen. It can unfold and has hinge's. It also has a specific place for all your wrenches, plugs, wedges, Files, and Even a few outlines I have no idea what goes there. View attachment 527596View attachment 527597View attachment 527598View attachment 527600View attachment 527601

Never seen one and didn't even know I wanted one until I saw yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had this saw case for a while that I got at a stihl show years ago and wonder if anyone else has seen one? Everytime I pull it out someone wants one or haven't never seen. It can unfold and has hinge's. It also has a specific place for all your wrenches, plugs, wedges, Files, and Even a few outlines I have no idea what goes there. View attachment 527596View attachment 527597View attachment 527598View attachment 527600View attachment 527601
Please!!! Close the case your hurting my eyes.....lol
Just found one on ebay if anyone is interested in one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/291882...7290-0%26rvr_id%3D1099644880517&ul_noapp=true

Looks 'similar' to the Husqvarna 'Power Boxes'. They ship flat, but are not really designed to be opened up flat on a regular basis.

I really like mine, and have bought black, generic versions on sale for as low as $19.99.

Hold a lot of stuff; keeps spare parts with a specific saw; easy to stack, clean, or modify (and, I guess, to burn).

Of course, I would have to stencil 'STIHL' on mine for that price!

Philbert

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/question-about-a-chainsaw-case.286830/#post-5569469

got a part number?

I don't see a part #. I try to be easy on the latches and They are different than the orange case latch. If you need a latch for the orange case's here you go.
IMG_1870.JPGIMG_1871.JPG

Now that's cool. Never seen that.

Yeh pretty cool but I still wouldn't pay the price. Maybe if I was a serious Stihl collector

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252531975274

Not a case but found this gem while I have been browsing the web for a better priced black case

Sold one on here a while back. I forget to who. He bitched to me the USPS had crushed corner of the box (can was fine), and whined about the pens, hats, magnets, etc I tossed in as freebies. Oh, and threw a fit that it smelled like old gas.

Haha... yeah...

Sold one on here a while back. I forget to who. He bitched to me the USPS had crushed corner of the box (can was fine), and whined about the pens, hats, magnets, etc I tossed in as freebies. Oh, and threw a fit that it smelled like old gas.

Haha... yeah...

Wow there's always someone with a little extra sand up their privates. How much did you sell it for? I would love to have one but I'm not a big enough collector to pay 120+ lol

Latest posts

Back