Has anyone ever heard of.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Bunyan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of a Columbia chainsaw? Apparently the were made by Columbia Manufacturing Inc. located in Strasburg, OH.
Does anybody have any information about them? Own one? or have pictures of one?

Strasburg? I thought the amish did not use power tools! Ha! Just joking, but I am sure I will get flamed by someone!

I forgot to mention this would be an older vintage saw, it is not current. I dont know the exact years they were made.
Anybody??

No, I've heard of Columbian Vices, a knock-off made in China vice. Some association with Wilton vice, used to be American made, maybe still is.

Hello all
I've heard through the grapevine that Columbia saws were actually
rebadged Remingtons .
Again this is not known just what a guy at work had mentioned.

Thanks for the link and your comments! I know I have been to that site before but had forgotten about it.
I'd still like to hear some more info if anybody else has anything to add.

i have one that is in running condition,model 60. looking for a manual&any other info on them.

i have one that is in running condition,model 60. looking for a manual&any other info on them.

Welcome j.fritter!

No one can say that you did not use the search function!

How about a picture of that classic saw?

Seems no one here knows much about them.

The last poster to this thread did appear here on 9-9-09 so maybe if you leave him a personal message he will stop by again and maybe respond with some info on those manuals.

Latest posts

Back