Has anyone purchased saws from wisesales.com?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are AS sponsors who are competitively priced with Wise. I remember someone here buying a saw from them and then Wise didn't want to honor the warranty. That was a couple of years ago.

The prices that I looked at didnt seem to great

I only looked at Husqvarna at that site. But the local lowes here has the same 455 for the 379 price tag.

Good prices on saws

Really? They seem fairly high to me. 455 Rancher at $429 shipped free, but you would have a really hard time finding a brick and mortar store that sells the 455 for that much. They're $399 regular price at TSC and Sears...local hardware sore has them for $389 and even the expensive, fancy Husky/Stihl dealer sells them for $419.

Really? They seem fairly high to me. 455 Rancher at $429 shipped free, but you would have a really hard time finding a brick and mortar store that sells the 455 for that much. They're $399 regular price at TSC and Sears...local hardware sore has them for $389 and even the expensive, fancy Husky/Stihl dealer sells them for $419.

That's part of the internet business. State it's free shipping but tack on $50 to the retail price. People think they are getting a great deal because of free shipping.

Back