Has anyone tried a 362cm?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

moody

It's been a rough day and could use some saw talk. I know that so far the m-tronic models have been a upgrade from their predecessor's. Does this hold true with the 362 cm? I haven't seen any around or heard any talk about them.

I wanna know 2! 8)
The original 362 was ok. But I'm hoping we could get some feedback on the cm. There's plenty of talk about the 562 and rightfully so it's an amazing saw but this could be a nice saw and we'd never know.

Just do like brad does: go get the first one on AS, put on your Sunday best, stand in front of the camera, start it up, rev it up, shut it off, start it up, shut it off, post to YouTube, then post the link here...

Looks like they are available for me at Stihl NW now. It was R model full wraps a little while ago and I wasn't interested in that. Looks like I'll be ordering one :D

I haven't seen one yet. But they are supposed to be out around here around the first of the year I think. Im thinkin it will have the 261 style air filter like they did on the latest 311's and 391's. Hopefully anyhow :)

I could list a few 60cc saws id take over the first 362
I agree, but I have sold several 362's to long time 036, 360 and 361 users and I haven't heard any complaints. I really hope the M-tronic works well on this saw. I like the improved filtration setup. It's going to be tough for me to justify getting this saw for a demo since I still have my 441c-m that I brought in for that purpose, but I'm super curious on how well the saw is going to run.

Latest posts

Back