Have gear, equipment, experience...will travel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldugly

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for work through the winter at least. Have bucket, chipper, I am an accomplished climber, 33 years in the treecare industry, the last 17 running my own company.

ISA certified Arborist. Looking for work with/for company with overload that needs help through the winter. Was counting on a contract that would have sustained me through, but fell through at last minute. Carry my own insurance, can bring bucket, chipper, climbing gear...etc.

Groundman is available also. He is my son, started working on the jobs with me at 10 is 27 now. My location is Central MN, but am willing to travel to feed my family. Always wanting to learn something new, so am willing to work to standards set by contractor.

Can climb spikeless, or spiked, proficient with bucket, rigging with or without crane, (I don't have one, but have used them).

50 years old, fair to good health, if you got something available, or need help give me a call, home # 320-236-2480, cell # 320-224-8161.

Or you may respond to post, pm me, or e-mail me.

Latest posts

Back