Have I mentioned that I love my family?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My dearest wife and son picked me up a new toy for my birthday. I am a very happy guy this afternoon.

attachment.php

Happy Birfday!!!

:bday:

Man that's a nice present, even though I was not present to see your new, and well appreciated present. :msp_thumbsup:

That kind Sir is a AWESOME Present!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Your Family is awesome!

:msp_thumbsup::msp_thumbsup::msp_thumbsup:

Happy Birthday! Those 372XP's are awesome! My favorite Husky saw out there probably. Enjoy! Post some pics of it in action when you try it out :hmm3grin2orange:

Cannons...chainsaws... your wife either loves you or is trying to get you to kill yourself.:hmm3grin2orange:

Happy Birthday ! It don't get any awesomeer than that. No doubt you have a fantastic family. :msp_thumbsup:

It's my birthday tomorrow so I showed my wife your post. I still think I'm getting socks.

J/k I bought a Kubota just over 2 years ago, so she is good for a solid decade.

Nice saw, nice family, congrats

Hate to see she pranked you on B-day...When is she taking it back to get your Stihl 441 :hmm3grin2orange:
Just Kidding :laugh: That's an awesome Present:msp_thumbsup:

Hate to see she pranked you on B-day...When is she taking it back to get your Stihl 441 :hmm3grin2orange:
Just Kidding :laugh: That's an awesome Present:msp_thumbsup:

I used to have a Stihl when I was a kid. Then I found out they made chainsaws for adults too....:D :D Yup I said it right here on AS (ducking behind a stump now). I took the 372xp and my 357xp out this morning and gathered up some Maple and Oak with my brother. I like the saw a lot. It seems to have smooth low end power as compared to the 357 which seems to be a much more high end torque.

I knew that I could share my present with a bunch of folks that would understand just how cool it was.

Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes.

Latest posts

Back