Have yall seen the new macs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad..... Makes the not so cute cheap plastic one I saw at Ollie's for $79.00 look all the better. Homelite and I are are fighting it out in the back yard as I try to get my ST-385 trimmer going.....

What's wrong with it? Orange, good. Yellow, good.

I swear, a woman in a shoe shop spends less time talking about colors and styles than you freaks do about chainsaw colors. :)

What's wrong with it? Orange, good. Yellow, good. I swear, a woman in a shoe shop spends less time talking about colors and styles than you freaks do about chainsaw colors. :)

Orange IS good. Yellow with orange? Well. Not so much. Now, that old McC yellow, that was good, too.

Really, space, color makes a fashion statement EVERYWHERE unless one is color blind. ;)

And I think there are quite a few drama queens here on AS who resemble shoe store chicks. There's something mighty appealing about a person, man or woman, who can make simple decisions without histrionics. :)

Looking at the pictures again, I notice they are asking for a lot of mishaps for these poor saws with the gas and bar oil caps so close together, what if someone blinded by the brightness of this "show your pride" chainsaw can't see the symbols for gas and oil?

That is without a doubt the butt-ugliest saw I can ever recall seeing. Looks like the Wild Thing has been knocked off the ugly throne. :sucks:

Gentle Reader,

I disagree. I wish Stihl would put flames on their saws. I have flames on my snow scoop. Flames on my kayak. Flames definitely make for faster equipment. Know what I noticed right off?

NO FLIPPY CAPS! Even the makers of el cheapo saws are smarter than Stihl.

Now, will it run with a 28 inch bar and skip chain?

Latest posts

Back