Have you guys seen the New Wild Thing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an airhead/strato charged saw so a build off is inevitable

Where the heck is Timberwolf?

Last edited:
No AV.....none....nada........zip

The chicks will dig this new wild thing.

The new cover is mat texture so it gets greasy paw prints on it no matter what you do......

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/...s&cm_ite=190995&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=190995

No, it's not as cool as the Mac. The Mac has flames on it so it has more power. Admit it, a purple and green saw is a bit ghay, not that there is anything wrong with it, but I don't think they are huge in the chainsaw market.

Mark

Wildthings lack the Bling factor!plus the anti vibe that works pretty good too.:)That bar has not died yet either

Last edited:
"This product was very difficult to start, even though I bought it new. I had to take it to a repair shop and even the man there could not get it started. He had to put in new spark plugs in order for it to start. When it did start however, it did a good job. It is noisy and thank goodness for the carrying case because it leaks lots and lots and lots of oil."

this guy still gave it 3 out of 5 stars :jawdrop:

i got me one of them there wild thingies, but green and purple was not my color of choice, i found one in a nice pretty red, it says snapper. same saw, different color, but it doesnt get me any chicks, might be the colors????

its not a "panty drooper" either. :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :rock: :rockn:

I wouldn't include the 361,but it does remind you of the stihl 260 pro,with a custom paint job.

Back