Heli Logger's Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been mentioning this for a long time around here. Stihl is A LOT cheaper than husky in Canada. A new MS460 $950 vs 372XP $1150 and the spread is like that for every pro model. Husky is always more expensive here. Heck, even a 338XPT costs more than a 200T.

I can get a new 372 xpw for cheaper than that. Your dealer needs his head and calculator checked!

They've been replaying them. One episode was on earlier today. Only the British faller uses huskys. Everyone else is using stihls.

I tried to see if they were still doing reruns,but maybe not in my area? Pity they don't have those episodes online.

They are on planetgreen, 286 I believe on directv. There is atleast one episode on the video on demand.

8/19 8 pm planet green
8/19 11 pm planet green
8/20 3 pm planet green
8/21 5 pm planet green
8/21 8 pm planet green
8/22 12 am planet green
8/22 12 pm planet green
8/22 8 pm planet green
8/25 1 pm planet green
8/25 2 pm planet green
8/27 3 pm planet green
8/28 8 pm planet green
8/28 9 pm planet green

Last edited:
They are on planetgreen, 286 I believe on directv. There is atleast one episode on the video on demand.

8/19 8 pm planet green
8/19 11 pm planet green
8/20 3 pm planet green
8/21 5 pm planet green
8/21 8 pm planet green
8/22 12 am planet green

Six episodes are all that were, as far as I know!

I just did a search. I didn't pay attention to repeat episodes for people that don't have a dvr.

any word of this show coming back for another season?
this was by far the best logging show on tv
tons of action, felling, climbing, tools, explanations, etc

372 sells for about $1100.00 around here.

Well, they cost a lot more here, if that is any comfort - they cost about the same as a MS660W here btw, but I still wanted the 372xpg! :)

Very few non-heated pro saws are sold here, the only ones I can recall being offered is the MS660 Logosol version, and the MS260.......

Last edited:
any word of this show coming back for another season?
this was by far the best logging show on tv
tons of action, felling, climbing, tools, explanations, etc

It also has the cutest guys of all those shows. :clap: Excluding the guy who wears dresses.

The natural scenery is pretty too. Makes me want to go kayaking there.

It also has the cutest guys of all those shows. :clap: Excluding the guy who wears dresses.

The natural scenery is pretty too. Makes me want to go kayaking there.

ha ha ha. I assume you are talking about Jim "The Beast" Keys. He is awesome, a real character, my mom knows him actually, all those guys practically live in my back yard.

Latest posts

Back