Hello from MO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaander75

Reaction score
Hello all, I was searching the internet for the answer to a question and happened upon this site. I purchade a Stihl MS170 a few years ago and do not know much about chainsaws. I do however know the chain is dull as dull can be. That being said I searched the internet looking for a 3/8P saw chain to replace the current one and all I can find are 3/8LP. Can someone please point me to a reputable company / website that has replacement saw chains that are not the low profile type?
20230614_093559.jpg

Hello all, I was searching the internet for the answer to a question and happened upon this site. I purchade a Stihl MS170 a few years ago and do not know much about chainsaws. I do however know the chain is dull as dull can be. That being said I searched the internet looking for a 3/8P saw chain to replace the current one and all I can find are 3/8LP. Can someone please point me to a reputable company / website that has replacement saw chains that are not the low profile type?View attachment 1090324
Welcome to AS. P and LP are the same.

Hello all, I was searching the internet for the answer to a question and happened upon this site. I purchade a Stihl MS170 a few years ago and do not know much about chainsaws. I do however know the chain is dull as dull can be. That being said I searched the internet looking for a 3/8P saw chain to replace the current one and all I can find are 3/8LP. Can someone please point me to a reputable company / website that has replacement saw chains that are not the low profile type?View attachment 1090324
https://www.madsens1.com/

Latest posts

Back