Help a brother ? NY/CT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian VT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Would someone in the Newburgh/Danbury/Poughkeepsie area be willing to pick up a saw for me ?
I've done it for others in hopes that my karma will spread. :bowdown:

Im in Westport CT about 15mins from Danbury. Where is the saw? if i can im more than willing to pick it up for you.

Chip,
Thanks for the offer. It looks like 1 hr. drive from you, though.
Stormville, NY

Last edited:
tell me what you need.kenny
Hoping you might pick it up and hold it until I, or someone I work with, can pick it up from you when they're down there ?
It's paid for.

Last edited:
I can pick it up for you. Is it at at Brady's? He is 15 min from me. I bought both of my saws from him.
I have a house in Manchester VT . We are there every 3-4 weeks so we can meet there sometime. IF this works for you and you trust me.

I can pick it up for you. Is it at at Brady's? He is 15 min from me. I bought both of my saws from him.
I have a house in Manchester VT . We are there every 3-4 weeks so we can meet there sometime. IF this works for you and you trust me.
That might work even better than Kenny. I'm 15 min. from Manchester.
The saw might have come from that shop, if he used to sell Homelites "back in the day".
I'll send you a PM with more info.
Thanks !
I knew I could count on help from the great people here. :bowdown:

I go to school in Hanover/Lebanon NH if that's close to you in Vermont. I am down in the Hudson Valley/greater NYC area about monthly.

LMK if I can help. I am currently up here but would gladly shuttle it from down there to up here next trip. If you had caught me a week earlier I could have picked the thing up in Stormville.

Mike

Lots of friends out there ! Thanks ! :bowdown:
I think 6sunset6 will have the easiest time of it. I'll try to work it out with him and
if it doesn't work out I may bother one of you other guys.

Latest posts

Back