Help. Got a Used Cat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Thanks to all. Makes me think about getting more cats for all the names.
From now on, he shall be known as

GRAPPLE.

That's such a cute name for a cat and I'll have fun seeing how many people get it.

I think Grapple is starting to do some hunting in the shop. :clap:

Okay; don't change his name, but I think you already had a good name.
"Swagger".
"Swag" for short.
Congratulations by the way.

ORRRR

You could name him "Peppermint"; "Peppy" or "Pep" for short.

Why that name? Aww you get it don't you Patty? :laugh:

-br

OK, Thanks to all. Makes me think about getting more cats for all the names.
From now on, he shall be known as

GRAPPLE.

That's such a cute name for a cat and I'll have fun seeing how many people get it.

I think Grapple is starting to do some hunting in the shop. :clap:

So does this mean I won the huckleberry cobler? Do you need my address for shipping?

It would be SOOOOO fitting for Grapple to have a Spiked Kitty collar.:hmm3grin2orange:

Let him fully express his "Bad Cat" side without having to shred the mailman LOL!!!

PICS!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Time to go lock up the Grapple Cat now....I love it!

Lol Great choice!
How many foresters have their very own grapple cat? I bet he is a lot cheaper to own than most grapple cats are.
You already have your saws.
If you get a loader you can start you own logging co.

The Used Grapple Cat is not going to wear any stinkin' collar. Even the Used Dog goes naked.

I am trying to make peace between the two Useds. The first encounter did not go well. The Used Dog started that ruckus. Yesterday, I had the Used Dog calm and behaving well. He slowly put one foot ahead to get closer to the Used Cat, and the Used Cat went airborne with claws bared, towards the Used Dog. The Dog retreated quickly.

Today both were calmer, no fangs, no hissing, no lunging. Only staring. Staring...

Lol Great choice!
How many foresters have their very own grapple cat? I bet he is a lot cheaper to own than most grapple cats are.
You already have your saws.
If you get a loader you can start you own logging co.

Nah, the only loader animal I can think of is an elephant. They eat too much and the Grapple Cat would probably attack one.

Awe come on Slowp!

I expect nothing short of Skookum or something like that for a name!!!!

Logger cat!

Or Kyweitus is a good one too. Means reefin' hard or givin' it all ya got.
(Kye-we-tus)

The Used Grapple Cat is not going to wear any stinkin' collar. Even the Used Dog goes naked.

I am trying to make peace between the two Useds. The first encounter did not go well. The Used Dog started that ruckus. Yesterday, I had the Used Dog calm and behaving well. He slowly put one foot ahead to get closer to the Used Cat, and the Used Cat went airborne with claws bared, towards the Used Dog. The Dog retreated quickly.

Today both were calmer, no fangs, no hissing, no lunging. Only staring. Staring...

They are just feelin' each other out, and communicating openly and clearly.

Give 'em a few days and they'll either be chasing each other around the house and pulling pranks on the other, or Used dog will have a guilty look and a full belly.

If they havn't ripped into each other yet, I'm willing to bet they will be fine.
You on the other hand are in for bieng double teamed for goodies shortly, as a conspiracy is brewing.;)

LOL!!
Wait till Grapple starts backing up used dog when somebody knocks on the door...:cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Call him "whitey" that will mess with people who see him

i know a name is important. but yo know as well as I do. That fesky feline aint gonna give a half a **** when you call his name. He might shoot an eye at you real quick, but beyond that, its pretty much gonna be, "hay, #### you lady, i do what i want" so a name for a cat is kind of moot. you can call him all day wondering where hes at and he comes out from the porch you are standing on looking at you like, "what are you retarded lady?"
Allthough I found a tomcat Maincoon that would race to met me whenever I yelled "TOM" he stuck around ironside for a while then moved on. I have herd of sightings of him though.....

How about Barack? There both pussies, sort of...:) There are other similarities as well and if he doesn't work out, impeach him. Do the same for the cat as well:clap:

Sounds like he should have been named Delimber ....
Dog got all his limbs yet ?

Yes, The Used Dog has the quick reflexes of a cat. Found out today that the Grapple cat does not like music. He also refuses to appear after I was using The Barbie Saw on a shed remodel.

I had the big shop door open. He showed no inclination to go outside. I'm definitely a dog person.

Back