HELP! I have a new disease

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haoleboy99

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My wife, the Dr., has found a new disease for me. She is unaware that I already have CAD but has named another. She says I have CWGD, Compulsive Wood Gathering Disease. I just can't pass up good wood when I see it lying around. Every trip to unload brush results in a backhaul of good hardwood. She thinks I obsessed with running out of wood but never minds the stove keeping the house a comfortable 75 degrees. I tell you have to get it when you can and that I'm cutting for next year. :chainsaw:

Take 2 aspirin with a cup of coffee and keep going. That's the only way to beat the disease. After the second wood shed (that you have to build) is full you will be cured, for a short time.:dizzy:

Yeah, not like we are in big timber country where it grows in abundance. Ther is some to be easly had. But I'm glad, in a way, that more people aren't burning.

Just wait til

You tell the wife that you need a bulldozer to get the stuff out of the hollers.. Mine just shook her head.. Now we own a dozer. LOL

I'd settle for a mini tractor w/ a loader. Maybe next year, if she lets me.

my little tractor

This little tractor helps around the house. Shown loading some leaves in the truck for a good excuse to get to the dump and get my fix of cuttin. Our local land fill separates the logs so you can cut firewood. Nice deal, standing in the gravel right next to the logs and cut till the truck is full. Don't even get the truck muddy! Most of the folks go after the little stuff with their wildthings so they don't have too work to hard splitting. They just stop and drool when the 372 goes after the big stuff, I'm done cutting and have the truck loaded and they're still loading the back of their civic with some wood.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back