Help w/ B/C Combo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sulaco

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just picked up a lightly used (9/10) Husqy 445 (gave $150 for it) and the b/c is pretty worn. I plan to sharpen the chain and keep it around but I want to go to a 16" from the stock 18". I know NOTHING about what to get and would be best for this saw. I'll mostly use it to clear shooting lanes on the land I hunt. I might also use it to fell the occasional small hardwood (mostly hardwoods, White and Red Oaks, etc), that sort of thing.

I am about to place an order w/ Bailey's so if someone can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Yes Australian made GB bars.... you need a 16" k095 mount bar and a 66dl chain .050 or .058 is up to you

Is the 16" b/c gonna perform a lot better on this saw? I can't find it, but I see they have a k095 18" combo for a great price.

I don't cut firewood, just use it seasonally to get ready for deer season and may drop a tree or two here and there. I figure the little bit of weight the 16" b/c saves me is good enough for my limited use.

Hey SawTroll, when was my saw made? I can send you whatever info you need to figure it out.

Latest posts

Back