Help with Mall Model 11 Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXcowboy

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I acquired a Mall Model 11 saw this weekend and need some help with it. The saw appears in good condition but has been partially disassembled. The engine and main body are complete but the starter assembly, clutch and gear case have been removed. It looks like all the parts are there but not sure and I need some diagram or picture to figure out how it all goes together and see if anything is missing.
It has a bar with helper handle attached, a chain and a box of extra parts along with it. There's a new clutch still wrapped in oil paper, a box of new chain links and rivets, 2 new sparkplugs still in the box, a tube of Mall grease (guessing its for the gearbox) and a new starter rope in a box.
Any help with pictures, diagrams or even an exploded view from a parts manual would be helpful.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the help, both of you. Hopefully I can get this thing all back together and maybe even running. I will post some pics once it is all together.

Back