Help with stove id?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillRat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently acquired this stove. There are some number plates on it, but nothing that tells me what brand it is or when it was made. Does anyone recognize it? Or know anything about it?

Thanks! :cheers:

stove1.jpg

stove2.jpg

stove3.jpg

stove4.jpg

stove5.jpg

stove6.jpg

Try posting the pic on hearthnet.com.
Though most of the posters and moderators are wood heating and chainsaw wannabees with a strong need for macho, there are a few that know their stoves and saws.

The website admin, owner, and Web Master Craig, is experienced and knowledgable.

Stove looks like some from the pre-EPA later 70's and 80's. The stove clear ceramic became more common in the 80's for better marketing to "see" fire.

Okay, let's see... the stove is in a house I bought recently and I have not fired it up yet. I'm considering giving or trading it to a friend because I have one more stove than I need.

Thanks for the suggestion to post it on hearthnet. I may do that if I can't find any other info on it.

And yeah, what are the acoustic tiles doing on the wall behind the stove?! If I put another stove in this location, I will remove the acoustic tiles and replace them with ceramic tiles backed with a cement backer board.

I think the house was built in 1976, so the late 70s/early 80s estimate is probably correct.

Thanks all!

Post up the numbers and any other info that is on the tag when you get a chance also check the back to see if there is any other info there.

Okay, let's see... the stove is in a house I bought recently and I have not fired it up yet. I'm considering giving or trading it to a friend because I have one more stove than I need.

Thanks for the suggestion to post it on hearthnet. I may do that if I can't find any other info on it.

And yeah, what are the acoustic tiles doing on the wall behind the stove?! If I put another stove in this location, I will remove the acoustic tiles and replace them with ceramic tiles backed with a cement backer board.

I think the house was built in 1976, so the late 70s/early 80s estimate is probably correct.Thanks all!

Two out of two. I gotta win something ?

This one has WSA ( Wood Stove Addiction ) from snorting too many different wood burners over the years. :bang: Now down to four ( 4 ) wood stoves running.

Back