Here comes Ivan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dadatwins

Dadatwins

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am surprised the current administration is not blaming the hurricanes on the terrorist, and sending more taxpayer $$$ over to the mid east oil fields to help fix the problem.:rolleyes:

JCSJC

JCSJC

ArboristSite Operative
Oh, don't stop there

If the call is out for "conspiracy theory buffs", why not throw some chum out for the real foil heads.....

Anyone hear that Halliburton is getting into tree removals?? :rolleyes:

John Stewart

John Stewart

ArboristSite Guru
John Stewart

John Stewart

ArboristSite Guru
Originally posted by oakwilt
Easy there Rocky, I know what you're doing during the day!

What????:blob2:
Come on you can't let us hang like that!
Give us some info or we will have to assume something like cross dressing or finger painting:laugh:
Later
John

OutOnaLimb

OutOnaLimb

ArboristSite Guru
You guys cant really be serious with this. Maybe some one should write an article for the TCI about the effects of UFO's on tree health.

Kenn

JeffE

JeffE

ArboristSite Member
I'm sure Murphy's post was 100% joke.

However, this constant hammering has lotsa people getting irrational here in FL. We're all getting a little loopy, feeling like the state has a giant bullseye in the center.

A lady was quoted in a local newspaper recently saying that she wasn't going to church anymore because she thought God was mad at her, since two hurricanes attacked. My wife and I figure, now we know who to blame, she's admitted it. If this were tribal times, we'd be sacrificing someone for sure...

Part of me wants to go around taking pictures of interesting tree damage and posting it... but we just got our power and water back, and it's time to start preparing for Ivan.:(

John Stewart

John Stewart

ArboristSite Guru
Originally posted by JeffE
I'm sure Murphy's post was 100% joke.

However, this constant hammering has lotsa people getting irrational here in FL. We're all getting a little loopy, feeling like the state has a giant bullseye in the center.

A lady was quoted in a local newspaper recently saying that she wasn't going to church anymore because she thought God was mad at her, since two hurricanes attacked. My wife and I figure, now we know who to blame, she's admitted it. If this were tribal times, we'd be sacrificing someone for sure...

Part of me wants to go around taking pictures of interesting tree damage and posting it... but we just got our power and water back, and it's time to start preparing for Ivan.:(

Hey Jeff
The lady should be carefull about jokin about the man up stairs!
Someday she will have to answer as we all will!
Later
John

Gord

ArboristSite Operative
brian i'm curious to know what happens when an errant groundie casually picks up one of those saws and cuts some dirt and rocks with it. i'm guessing it would be interesting to see. any incidents to relate?

Nickrosis

Nickrosis

Manned by Boderators
Originally posted by John Stewart
Now we are talkin!
Or the adverse effects of polar radiation on the development of bud growth on Metasequoia gylptostobodies!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Yeeesh!
Metasequoia glyptostroboides....One of my favorite trees. The state champ is just a couple miles away from me. :cool:

Newfie

Newfie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Originally posted by JeffE
We're all getting a little loopy, feeling like the state has a giant bullseye in the center.

Just wait, the pressure will really be on you guys in a couple of months when the nation finds out if y'all learned how to vote yet.;)

Latest posts