Here`s to brand new P&C`s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2094/2095 is one of the very few modern saws that has the impulse nipple on the cylinder. I've been through many of those...
At first sight I thought it was a Jonsered and I think your the closest yet as I don't think the 2077 had the impulse nipple on the jug.
John

Grr, hurry up with some after pictures Jerry!

I was thinking Jred because of the impulse nipple. But other than that, Im clueless.

It's a Jonsered 2094/2095...

I knew JJ would get it, he`s the walking/living encyclopedia of all that is chainsaw related.

alaska%202010%20056.jpg

It is going to be ported then put in this saw and sent on a long journey.

IMG_3143.JPG

Pioneerguy600

No it's not a 390. There piston doesn't windows in it. It probably is what JJ said it was. I see he posted the same time I did.

I was figuring it was a big stihl before the piston/cylinder pics. :givebeer:

All right! I am really looking forward to getting it. Take your time, Jerry ( but hurry up :))

The deed is done and I run it this evening for the first time on the new P&C.
It barked my knuckles twice, thought I knew how to start these buggers. LOL.
Just wait til the rings seat in.
Pioneerguy600

The deed is done and I run it this evening for the first time on the new P&C.
It barked my knuckles twice, thought I knew how to start these buggers. LOL.
Just wait til the rings seat in.
Pioneerguy600

That should be interesting. None of my saws now are hard to start. So what did you think for it's first run?

That should be interesting. None of my saws now are hard to start. So what did you think for it's first run?

It`s just the compression is so high on these saws, you got to get that piston at top center and then pull it over as if you were intending on ripping the pull cord out of the housing. The saw starts on the first pull, it always had great compresion but after lowering the cylinder .017 so that it now has .021 squish it did not get easier to pull it over. I was ripping 60-70 lb blocks of hardwood open, noodling, and the saw would tip 18"-20" blocks end over end when the chain dug in on self feed cuts. It should pull your 36" bar/chain setup real well.
Pioneerguy600

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back