here's the new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great saw, I am glad your happy with it.

Our party is on April 26th. Ill post more details later

660 was getting some wood today after work. i left this butt standing for a minute until i had the right tool to finish it up.

next up for that 660 magnum is a 42 inch skip toof. sure couldve used a bigger bar to buck that thing up. too many trip around it to finish cuts.

Nice saw!

That rig is looking tough. I like the notch with the snipe. I hope you will notice the new 200t on my signature, just picked it up today, and you were right, power to burn. Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!

ms 660

oldirty do you know if they were able to get the 660 fixed from seizing all the time.I had two 660's that kept on seizing that is why I went to the 880 which I had no problems with.I dont know if they got the problem fixed.dealers were getting harmed rebuilding the motors on the 660 just wondering.

oldirty do you know if they were able to get the 660 fixed from seizing all the time.I had two 660's that kept on seizing that is why I went to the 880 which I had no problems with.I dont know if they got the problem fixed.dealers were getting harmed rebuilding the motors on the 660 just wondering.

first the oiler now this?

you trying to wake me up from the wet dream i am having with my 660 magnum?

i thought the 660 was bulletproof.

whats going on here man. i didnt marry a pig now did i?

LOL......Now thats funny.............

I'm actually interested in hearing any negative feedback about a 660. I have a 066 behind me right now that I bought used ( I'm thinking it's around 10 years old ) for only $550. I can't complain about it. Screams as good or better than any others I've tried. Maybe there's been changes in the new models that are becoming problematic?

Good choice

I love my 660w, it's been a workhorse for me. Still need to do the muffler mod but even though it runs like a dream.

oldirty sorry this was about 2 years ago when they were having problems.knowing stihl that problem was more than likely fixed.I was wondering if anyone heard anything.what it sounds like they got it fixed.I will put my stihls up against any saw love them.

Latest posts

Back