Hey Bookerdog

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OUCH! That's painful just hearing it. Get well soon.

Its painful thats for sure. When they tie up in a knot and everything backs up its a killer. When I get these the stomach expands double its size in about 6 hours. So I guess when someone says Im full of sh$t. Its true. LOL

Its painful thats for sure. When they tie up in a knot and everything backs up its a killer. When I get these the stomach expands double its size in about 6 hours. So I guess when someone says Im full of sh$t. Its true. LOL

Sorry to hear that, I feel for ya. My fiance just had some intestinal surgery and it was laproscopic. I can't imagine your surgery. I hope you heel up well. I'll be sure to throw a prayer your way from our house.

How chow you going to make it down to spotted owls?

Burvol. You going to get to the PNW gtg. We live so dam close to each other we need to get together sometime.

How chow you going to make it down to spotted owls?

Burvol. You going to get to the PNW gtg. We live so dam close to each other we need to get together sometime.

yeah I think so. I have to see what the workload will be like but I'm going to try to make it.

I'm going to make it this year for sure. I know you have to be lovin' some Springer fishing soon, eh? Since your probably out of commision on Sawyering. I did some serious damage to the Chinook population last year, filled two cards!

I've got a chair that is so hard to fold up, I stand and shout, Stay Back Everybody, It'll Be OK, I Used To Be An Engineer, prior to folding it up. I have to rassle it into place.

Maybe that can be a timed event.

Sounds like something we can do in the evening right after a few beers. Will see you there slowp.

The Encore!!!!

SlowP or some one else is going to have to bring the wrestling chair for CD to go "A Dozo a Chairo" with. I have been looking for the twin brother of his fireside opponent but some how the chair must have gotten the word. It's dissapered!.......Possibly a wise move!....:cheers: .....Bob

We reserved a room at the Seagull for Friday and Saturday nites see everyone there yea

Were at the seagull also cedarkerf . Will see ya there.

Chow did you want me to bring dean to bunk with ya. I know you got tons of sleep that first night through the snoring. LOL

Back