Hey, I met an AS member yesterday...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thombat4

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet fellow AS member Major Wood. After a couple pm's we hooked up yesterday and I got a real nice load of mixed hardwood logs and rounds delivered in a very cool dual axle dump trailer:chainsaw: :chainsaw: ! It's kinda nice to put a face to a handle. This site is great for the wealth of information and for meeting really nice folks too! I got a real nice deal on some wood and now I get to put my saws to some real good use too. Thanks again Tom:cheers: !

Bryan

i agreee

i met Swamp Yankee Saturday morning.hell of a guy.it is nice to have a face to go with the name.

what amazes me in Connecticut is how small the state is and we have a large number of members.i have met a couple but we never have GTG or help each other out that i am aware of.

i'm always here to help and my car gets excellent mileage.i am old school and believe in helping out my fellow man.day or night.

i met Swamp Yankee Saturday morning.hell of a guy.it is nice to have a face to go with the name.

what amazes me in Connecticut is how small the state is and we have a large number of members.i have met a couple but we never have GTG or help each other out that i am aware of.

i'm always here to help and my car gets excellent mileage.i am old school and believe in helping out my fellow man.day or night.

:agree2:
Hey fishercat good for you:clap: ! Real down to earth folks here. Keep that helpful spirit and you'll be blessed in return. Hopefully you can get together with a few more members in your area. We can all learn something from one another:cheers::chainsaw:

I met Ed*L ,He offered up some firewood for me,I told him I would take it,but life has been crazy lately(whole summer) and I never got over there to get it.

Sorry Ed,I think I owe ya a beer or three.

I met Ed*L ,He offered up some firewood for me,I told him I would take it,but life has been crazy lately(whole summer) and I never got over there to get it.

Sorry Ed,I think I owe ya a beer or three.

Crackin' a couple brews is always good...even if the offer ain't on the table anymore.:givebeer: :cheers: :givebeer:

Did you ever get those saws you bought off of craigslist running?

The Jonsered started right up and runs great! The Echo started and ran briefly then sputtered and stopped. It looks like it needs minor carb work...I'm leaning towards diaphragm maybe. My buddy at work begged me for that Jonsered so I sold it to him. It's an excellent saw and I almost didn't let it go but since I have a couple quality saws and he didn't, I let him have it. You've got quite an impressive lineup of saws there Andy:chainsaw: ! Do you service them yourself?

Bryan

The Jonsered started right up and runs great! The Echo started and ran briefly then sputtered and stopped. It looks like it needs minor carb work...I'm leaning towards diaphragm maybe. My buddy at work begged me for that Jonsered so I sold it to him. It's an excellent saw and I almost didn't let it go but since I have a couple quality saws and he didn't, I let him have it. You've got quite an impressive lineup of saws there Andy:chainsaw: ! Do you service them yourself?

Bryan

Ya, I work on saws and then sell them most of them on ebay. I love cutting firewood, but haven't found a spot to cut at recently. So I am on the look out at the moment.

Latest posts

Back