Hey Saw Nerds!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MB you should get Gypo to send you more of his 088's pictures ,
I guess Paul's wife is still laughing when Gypo and i was down there at his house , I left one of Gypo's best shot of him covering himself up as a screen saver, Paul said she screamed like hell when she turned her computer on and could not believe that was the same guy sleeping in her house

I think you need this one on your site Butch.

16658.jpg

Ghitch, you can't upload them. Just post it here and I'll UL them as I get a round tuit. I'll only post the good, clear shots.

NERDS ? ? ? ?

Chainsaw NERDS ?

C'mon Butch FREAKS, maybe, nerds no way dude.
Van

ps My shop boy looked high and low for a month and has no sprocket for you, sorry.

A trio of McCullochs

Firstly,would someone please send ole Blaster a dang .404 sprocket for his oh-niner oh G[ as in gear drive] Secondly,here's a trio of Macs,they have sprockets:D

Butch, did you try Walkers Saw Shop? Just so they don't think you're a nerd and hang up on you, just say you were sent by moi, cause they love me and why wouldn't they?
John

A red saw

Dr.Butch Mcmaster Blaster,has a certain ring to it,who knew?:) Here is a different view of the Homey,newly restored.Not quite as shiny now,also has a freak sprocket rim,6 pin,8 tooth.404,big old clutch,needs it.

Latest posts

Back