Hey Ted...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Randy... had the cyst in my bum removed on Monday... so I got a little hitch in my getalong... back to the doc on Friday to do a few tests.

Gary

:ices_rofl: Yaaayyyy! I get to say it before anybody else does. Does the removal of the cyst mean that now you're a Perfect A##Hole? I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :greenchainsaw: You can get your revenge by cutting me out of the first log I get hung up in at Farley's.

:ices_rofl: Yaaayyyy! I get to say it before anybody else does. Does the removal of the cyst mean that now you're a Perfect A##Hole? I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :greenchainsaw: You can get your revenge by cutting me out of the first log I get hung up in at Farley's.

That joke is soooooooooooooooo old. But appropriate. :clap:

Maybe you could start a thread about bad pitbulls and that would get his attention. :)

HAHAHA! Almost Bob... almost. :)

I still get to have a camera jammed up my backside. I hope it's not one of those big ones you see the cats takin' pictures with on the sidelines of football games. :laugh:

Gary

I have pretty good idea about (Dont ask me how I found out Recently) If you survive the "cleansing" process the cameras the easy part. There I made a personal revelation to the hole friggen world.

This thread is now making my backside feel uncomfortable.

Mr. HE:cool:

Mr. Happy Gets Hosed...

I have pretty good idea about (Dont ask me how I found out Recently) If you survive the "cleansing" process the cameras the easy part. There I made a personal revelation to the hole friggen world.

Aw heck, that ain't nothin'. I had the procedure where they looked at the inside of my bladder. Wanna guess how they got there?

YUP!

So there.

Back