hi

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinDodge

SmokinDodge

Powered by Cummins
Hello all!

I just stumbled onto the site researching a Diesel Chainsaw, all I can say is wow! What a great site. And I thought I was the only guy afflicted with the chainsaw sickness. Since I'm here I'll try to post the pics of the splitter I built last fall.

SmokinDodge

SmokinDodge

Powered by Cummins
I sit that rough in here?:greenchainsaw:

My first attempt at Pics:

split.jpg

untitled.jpg

split4.jpg

split3.jpg

split2.jpg

SmokinDodge

SmokinDodge

Powered by Cummins
I've got a weakness for all things that run #2, What can I say? I heard that they are doing away with the 2 stroke before long so I thought maybe someone would design a Diesel saw. I'll buy the first one under $1,000

COWBOY

COWBOY

ArboristSite Lurker
SmokingDodge--Welcome
nice pics way ahead of me
have you found anything splitter won,t split
what part of Mo from
I to like diesel mine is smokingford

SmokinDodge

SmokinDodge

Powered by Cummins
COWBOY said:
SmokingDodge--Welcome
nice pics way ahead of me
have you found anything splitter won,t split
what part of Mo from
I to like diesel mine is smokingford

No, With a 5" cylinder and 2,500 psi it'll split wood sideways. Very dangerous with that big wedge though:jawdrop:

Tipton Missouri

Whatta ya have against Nickelback?

clearance

clearance

Addicted to ArboristSite
What do I have against Nickelback? 1) they are from here so I have heard them more than you, which is way to much 2) the guys voice, worse than Bob Dylan 3) the constant pushing of thier music on radio stations here cause they are Canadian (so is Celine Dion, bfd) 4) seeing their picture every where in promo posters with the guys stupid face trying to look tough 5) the lyrics which are whining and sound the same 6) the songs that all sound the same, already said that. I only hate them a little bit, some people in BC, probably many, would stuff Nickleback into a big Vermeer self feeder. Chips ahoy!

SmokinDodge

SmokinDodge