Hiring Tree Treatment Tech In Indianapolis

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indytreedoc

Reaction score
Local Indianapolis Tree Care Company seeking individuals, preferably with experience, to administer trunk injected treatments to Ash trees to protect them against Emerald Ash Borer throughout Indianapolis and surrounding areas.

- Seasonal work - you must be adaptable and flexable (Busy from March through Mid-July, slow mid-July through early Sept, busy Sept & Oct, Off November through Feb)

- Must be able to confidently identify an Ash tree
- Must have reliable/presentable transportation.
- Must be trainable and willing to do the elf research to be an "expert" in all aspects of the Emerald Ash Borer, Ash tees, The treatments we provide, and all of the other treatment out there.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of plant/tree biology and life cycles a huge plus
- Confidence in learning and then educating clients about Emerald Ash Borer and Tree cycles (some training provided, but you'll have to have your own drive, passion, and motivation to go thte extra mile and become an "expert" on Emerald Ash Borer.
- Working rain or shine, poison ivy, thorns, and honeysuckle groves are all part of the adventure.
- Pay $20 - $30 per hour (Commission based on production)

If you are interested in this position, please email us directly at: contact@IndyASH (dot) com ... yourqualifications and a clear statement of why you are interested in this position(your reason for desiring this position)
Please email me directly, because I cannot guarantee I will have time to be back on this site on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Back