Hit a heck of DIVORCE yard sale this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through one... I pretty much just got my dog... but if its broke, ya gotta fix it. That guy's life might end up being fabulous JUST because he got this out of the way.

Ha ha! My ex took both of our dogs when we split. Having no personel property will get him ready for prison life since you know he is going to kill her when he returns home.

Not knowing the details of this divorce sale, it is hard to see why she would do such a thing.

However, if the guy couldn't keep it in his pants and slept around and she just found out about it.... I don't blame her. I may worry (and joke) about my wife finding out about me buying too many saws, but when it really counts, I will NEVER mess with my marriage.

What comes around goes around. Maybe he got what was coming?? Who knows??

There's one thing I have learned about women from all the different kinds of hunting I have done. Is any thing that can bleed for 5 to 7 days and not die , must be feared and respected! IMO.:cheers: :givebeer:

I wish i could find sales like this. Marrage is not worth anything i dont want to give up all my stuff

Dan Forsh said:
Not sure about that, but this one really did happen here a couple years ago.

I don't know what it is about those aussie women, but everyone of them I've known or gotten to know had a temper like a firecracker. When they went off, they really went OFF.

I fell into one of those deals a few years ago. Just happened to be leaving the house one morning, pretty early, and went by a real nice house, almost a mansion, with the garage door up and for sale sign in front of it.

I was the first one there, and loaded up my truck with a LOT of nice stuff, for pennies on the dollar. Log chains for $1 each, power drills for $5, tool box full of tools for $25, etc. This gal was on a mission to get rid off ALL of his stuff, dirt cheap. I didn't have to ask her, the look on here face told me she was really pissed off at someone, no doubt the guy who's stuff she was selling!......Cliff

PS: some advice on getting married, it's WAY over-rated, stay single!

Very true, I have a lot of friends that have lost everything and say they only thing they would do different is do it sooner. I have learned from their mistakes. Im not getting married! I know everyone here has to agree, why run one saw when you can have 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.............:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I disagree. Yes multiple saws not multiple women. There is a huge difference between them. If you make good choices you will be happy and there is NO need for multiple women.

Bill

Back