Hmmmmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is surprising how saws "wake up" after a few tanks through them.
I don't think you have full power at 3 tankfuls,you will pickup more power yet.:greenchainsaw:

You ain't seen nothing yet. We got three of um, open up that muffler and retune the carb. and stand back and hang on. :clap:

I picked up a 290 Saturday. Just started my third tank this evening. It does seem to be runnin' a bit better than it was last night... I was getting a bit nervous about the purchase till I did some reading here. I swear I've been on this site the better part of the last 24 hours just reading :)

I just noticed I'm supposed to be runnin' 89 octane in the new saw though :censored:

I'll start using mid-grade on my next mix. I use Shindaiwa oil 50:1 in all my trimmers and other old junky saws, so I'm using it in the new saw as well.

Just bought a FleaBay muffler. Figured I'd keep the stock one "stock" I guess.

I'll cut one up and see what she's got later in the week :chainsaw:

I picked up a 290 Saturday. Just started my third tank this evening. It does seem to be runnin' a bit better than it was last night... I was getting a bit nervous about the purchase till I did some reading here. I swear I've been on this site the better part of the last 24 hours just reading :)

I just noticed I'm supposed to be runnin' 89 octane in the new saw though :censored:

I'll start using mid-grade on my next mix. I use Shindaiwa oil 50:1 in all my trimmers and other old junky saws, so I'm using it in the new saw as well.

Just bought a FleaBay muffler. Figured I'd keep the stock one "stock" I guess.

I'll cut one up and see what she's got later in the week :chainsaw:

Welcome to this site. Great saw you have there. Reped ya for reading the last 24hrs and planning on muffler mod.

Latest posts

Back