home made gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climb4fun

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
mass produced gear is something we've all seen and handled but its so... blah/boring. post pics of your mod'ed gear or homemade gear. i have no doubt that there are plenty of tinkerers on here. (p.s. i know im a newb and belong on the 101 threads but this isnt the kinda topic a bunch of people who are inexperienced with safe gear handling should be posting on in my opinion). lets see what you've got!

i dont know, my grandfather had to make a lot of his gear and people talk about it on here all the time. for instance the thread where guys were talking about modifying the big shot with a bow trigger and pulling lines. it was a great idea in my opinion. putting all of that kinda information on one thread may inspire all kinds of idea's.

lmao hell no! :laugh: thats exactly why i didnt post this in 101. a bunch of guys who only climb once in awhile, trading idea's on how to make your own saddle or spikes would be a great way to rid the world of the lower I.Q.'ed individuals of our species but my conscience wouldn't set well with enabling them :laugh:

lmao hell no! :laugh: thats exactly why i didnt post this in 101. a bunch of guys who only climb once in awhile, trading idea's on how to make your own saddle or spikes would be a great way to rid the world of the lower I.Q.'ed individuals of our species but my conscience wouldn't set well with enabling them :laugh:

Gotta keep the gene pool clean.

Latest posts

Back