Home Owner and his new toy!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I was hoping he would put the SEA-30 in the gas tank, that would have made the video worth watching. :looser:

1) For a while there I thought he was going to fuel and oil it up right there on his nice blue carpet.

2) When he first appeared with the goggles, I thought he and "The Edge" were going to go into "Where the Streets Have No Name"

3) You have to wonder how long it will be before he posts videos under "Steve used to have Balls.com"

Joe

Jesus.

At least with those white clothes, he'll be able to see the blood.
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Man I was hoping he would put the SEA-30 in the gas tank, that would have made the video worth watching. :looser:

I thought he was going to pour a little bit of that 30 weight in the gas tank and pour some gas on top of that.....then start shaking the saw to mix it up.

I never saw the part that demonstrated he had any balls.

Could

he

possibly

talk

any

slower

?

zzz.gif

zzz.gif

zzz.gif

zzz.gif

zzz.gif

that ppe is super sweet, im thinking of ordering a set for the whole crew.... im not going to lie i didnt end up watching the whole things i skipped to the end and saw that there was no blood and shut it off

At least the saw started and ran for him. I had a lot more trouble with my Crapsman A few years ago when I started visiting this site.
Now I am just wondering what he will do with all of the wood.

It would have been a little better if he had at least used a saw that would go through those limbs AFTER you let off the throttle. lol

Relax guys. He was perfectly safe. After all, that saw has great kickback..... :monkey:

I'm thinking of starting up a new company. I want this guy and James the narcoleptic tree climber. What are my chances of the business being a success??

Last edited:
Back